Bisnis Dahsyat tanpa modal

Sunday, April 18, 2010

How to create animated Ballet Dance





Animation is beautiful to look at or watch, we would like to have seen the animated cartoon films on tv or in the cd / dvd.
Up here we just finished the course or a spectator audience of animation animation course, try to make it. How good if we continue to make animated cartoons shown by many people on tv or other media. It is not difficult to make an animated cartoon of a complex and interesting, if we want to study hard must we desire can occur.
Here I make a short animated cartoon that is Robot Dance Ballet. I created this animated robot with two different software that I use 3-dimensional software 3D Studio Max and Macromedia Flash 8 Pro. Why do I make it with two software? because I think it combines two software will be maximal.

3D Studio Max I used to draw the object 3 dimensionally for 3-dimensional image into a perfect and more delicate. I use Flash 8 as the maker and editing animated animation - his sound, as it makes the Flash animation fast and easy and simple.

Below is an animation Robot Dance Ballet I make, file formats. Swf
please download the animated Robot Dance Ballet.

Download Animated Robot Dance Balet.swf

Thank you ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment